If it’s time for a different garbage disposal, look no further than Service Experts. We’ll assist you to find one that will cover your needs and your budget and offer professional garbage disposal installation from one of our experienced technicians. We’re also willing to help if you’re only in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our qualified staff will complete a home visit to detect the trouble and get your disposal back up and operating in no time.
Common Garage Disposal Issues in Plano
- Your garbage disposal won’t switch on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells foul and the odor won’t go away .
- Water is draining leisurely through your garbage disposal or blocked.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Working
- Garbage disposals require frequent use to keep away rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to pulverize food should be accomplished by using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have occupied the disposal, making it effortless for the unit to chop them up and eliminate them.
Phone Service Experts today at 469-249-9709
or request an appointment online and we’ll assist you with all your garbage disposal replacement and installation needs.